OGFC GOLF DAY - SUNDAY 14th OCTOBER
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
DATE: Sunday 14th October 2018
LOCATION: Curlewis Golf Club (1345 Portarlington Rd, Curlewis)
COST: $100pp ($50 for those not wanting to play golf, but attend the luncheon – just email email@example.com)
Thanks to the persistence of our great supporters, we are bringing back the OGFC Golf Day in 2018 in what will hopefully become a regular fixture on the Social Calendar. The day is open to all sponsors/supporters/parents/players of the OGS and we look forward to you signing up to make it a big success.
The stableford format of the day lends itself nicely to golfers and non-golfers alike with individual, pair and group prizes on offer.
Following the round, lunch will be served in the newly refurbished clubhouse including:
Our Grazing Platter inclusions change regularly, and may include some of the following:
- Spicy Flying Brick Cider & chilli marinated chicken mini drums & wingettes
- Tempura prawns, sweet & spicy asian drizzle
- Assorted Asian dim sum & sweet chilli sauce
- Vegetarian frittata
- Portarlington house smoked meats with condiments
- Assorted cheeses
- Goujons of local fish, wasabi aioli
- Marinated local olives
- Assorted housemade dips
- Asparagus & sundried tomato quiche
- Bowls of fresh crusty bread
- A progression of shared, gourmet stone based pizzas
- Bowls of Salt & Pepper Calamari with sweet chilli aioli
- Bowls of Chunky Chips