News » VAFA UPDATE - 22nd JUNE

VAFA UPDATE - 22nd JUNE

VAFA UPDATE - 22nd JUNE

The VAFA board met on the evening of 22nd June to determine how the 2020 season would proceed.  Given the developments from the weekend just gone, they have decided to postpone any decision until the week beginning 6th July.  

Share us on Facebook              Share us on Google +       View our linked in page