NOTICE OF 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with clause 42 of the Old Geelong Football Club's Constitution, formal notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Old Geelong Football Club will be held in a private area upstairs at Harlow (447 Church St, Richmond) on Tuesday 26th November 2019 at 6:00pm (AEDT).
The order of business to be dealt with at the meeting shall be:
1. 2018 AGM
- The receipt and consideration of the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
2. Financial Report
- The receive and consider the 2019 Financial Report
3. Presidential Report
4. Other Reports
5. Life Membership Inductee/s
- 100 Game Life Members
- Honorary Life Members
6. 2020 Office Bearers
- To consider the current and future office bearers of the Club
- Vacant Positions: President / Vice-President / Women's Football / Council Liaison *
- If you would like to nominate anyone for an office bearer position in 2020 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Other Business as Required
8. Meeting Closed
Following the AGM, we encourage attendees to join the committee for dinner and drinks at our principal sponsor, Harlow.
ATTENDANCE: we look forward to seeing as many of you (members / players / parents / supporters) in attendance as possible. We strongly encourage you to RSVP by clicking below no later than Sunday 24th November: